[cairo] Disabling AA for PDF -> Image copy

Ian Britten britten at caris.com
Thu Sep 23 04:58:29 PDT 2010

On 23/09/10 03:26 AM, Arjen Nienhuis wrote:
> You can use ghostscript to convert a PDF to an image without AA. You can
> use ImageMagicks convert as a nice wrapper.

Thanks for the suggestion.  However, at this time, I'm pursuing
a Cairo-based approach.  And, given that my example suggests that
Cairo may be broken(?), I was looking to get to the root of the
problem so that if it actually is a valid bug, it can be reported
and fixed.

Thanks in advance for any other info!
Ian