[cairo] Next (thread safe) release?

Sebastian H. vand2 at gmx.de
Mon Aug 29 14:14:04 PDT 2011

Hello list

I'm using cairo in the next version of QasMixer for widget painting.
Actually I've switched from Qt painting to cairo because painting in
Qt 4.6 (which is in Debian/Squeeze) wasn't thread safe whereas painting
in cairo 1.8.10 was.
Unfortuntely the *current* cairo version 0.10.2 has problems with thread
safety, too, but the issue seems to be solved in the git.

My question:
When will the next (thread safe) version be available?

Without it I can't build packages for Debian&Co since QasMixer reliably
crashes during painting with cairo 1.10.2...

Regards,
Sebastian H.