[cairo] Issue using OpenCV with cairoGraphics

Deepak Kumar JAIN deepak19dec at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:12:51 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I am trying to pass data of image loaded by OpenCV as I have to put text in
different font on the image.OpenCV doesnot support Windows font so I am
trying to combine OpenCV with Cairo.

I have basically two issues:

1) When I use .png image using OpenCV, its says pngrad error. I dont know
why it is throwing this error but I am looking into it.
2) When I am *cairo_surface_write_to_png()* to write on image which I loaded
as jpeg image, it throws exception.

Can anyone tell me how I can use easily OpenCV with CairoGraphicso or some
tutorial where I can see into it on how to load and get back image in OpenCV
after the oprations performed in CairoGraphics.

Thanks,
Deepak

--

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Kumar JAIN

"*I err therefore I am *"- Saint Augustine