[cairo] Is cairo-perf-trace runnable on ARM target?

cooolheater cooolheater at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 03:22:19 PST 2011

I want to check performance of cairo on webkit, so I attempt
to use cairo-trace/cairo-perf-trace.
I could get .trace with cairo-trace on target, but I got error message
during attempt to use cairo-perf-trace on target.
The error message was like this :
    /scratchbox/tools/bin/sed: line 1: syntax error: unexpected ")"
    /scratchbox/tools/bin/sed: line 1: syntax error: unexpected ")"
    ./cairo-perf-trace: eval: line 1: gcc: not found

So, I wonder is it possible to use cairo-perf-trace on target and what
should I do for that.