[cairo] web updates

Nis Martensen nis.martensen at web.de
Wed Jun 15 13:34:19 PDT 2011

Not sure who's been trying to revert the recent garbage on the
wiki by using git reset. That is not sufficient.

The clone containing the checkout used to generate the wiki
still has all the bad stuff. So unless you also git reset that
clone and rebuild the wiki, the garbage is still online. And
it will come back to the main repo with the next web commit.

See <http://ikiwiki.info/rcs/git/> for a description of the
multi-clone setup.

Should we try switching from passwordauth to openid? I suspect
someone (Carl?) would have to update the wrapper after such
a setup change. Other ideas?

  Nis