[cairo] web updates

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Jun 15 15:20:24 PDT 2011

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:34:19 +0200, Nis Martensen <nis.martensen at web.de> wrote:
> Not sure who's been trying to revert the recent garbage on the
> wiki by using git reset. That is not sufficient.

That's me. Sorry!

> See <http://ikiwiki.info/rcs/git/> for a description of the
> multi-clone setup.

Thanks. I had forgotten that this is how ikiwiki is setup or else I
would have realized that m resets weren't working.

That said, I would still prefer to reset the spam entirely out of the
history rather than just cluttering the history even more with
additional commits to remove the spam.

So maybe I just need to write an ikiwiki git reset script to automate
this.

> Should we try switching from passwordauth to openid? I suspect
> someone (Carl?) would have to update the wrapper after such
> a setup change. Other ideas?

I'm open to any suggestions. The current spam attack on the wiki is
getting quite annoying.

carl.d.worth at intel.com