[cairo] How to cross compile py2cairo

xsj xsjshr1108 at 163.com
Tue Jan 17 22:29:47 PST 2012

Hi,
     I want to cross compile py2cairo-1.10,but find that it use waf as the
build tool,which i did't know well. So, i try to define the CC,PKG_CONFIG_PATH ... enviroment var,and follow the
orders in the INSTALL file,but it use the wrong library
     I also find that it has the configure script and try to ./configure ,but it complaint : "configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in "." "./.." "./../..""
     Above all, please tell me how to use waf to cross-compile or fix the configure script error.
Thanks