[cairo] cairo test suite result within gl backend

Gilles Espinasse g.esp at free.fr
Tue Jan 17 23:21:18 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuanbo Weng
To: Chris Wilson
Cc: cairo at cairographics.org ; g.esp at free.fr
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: cairo test suite result within gl backend

> Hi,
>    I'm updating font data to run cairo test suite.
>    Which release version of dejavu we can find the font
> matching specific sha1sum? (Gilles has parsing every
> version of dejavu from 1.0 to 2.33, but hasn't found the
> matching sha1sum).

I mostly know the reason.
Instead of using a font from a released package, one have used the font released by a distrib that recompile the fonts like Fedora in http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=dejavu-fonts.git;a=blob;f=dejavu-fonts.spec;h=e4c787b7d7b67093ab07bc5f981eae44bbbe8cc4;hb=HEAD

That's why I initially asked from which distrib the reference fonts come from.

Gilles