[cairo] enable-directfb failing

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Tue Jun 12 11:34:30 PDT 2012

On 12.06.2012 20:09, rubxcubedude at juno.com wrote:
> I am using the ./configure file from cairo and calling it as follows:
>
> LDFLAGS=-L/opt/ram/lib CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/ram/include/ ./configure --prefix=/opt/ram --without-x --disable-xlib --disable-xlib-xrender --enable-directfb --enable-freetype --disable-win32 --enable-pdf --enable-ps --enable-svg --enable-png
>
> I've already installed Directfb but yet I get the following message

What exactly did you install? Which distro are you using and what are the names
of the packages that you installed?

> "checking for cairo's directfb surface backend feature...
> checking for directfb... no
> no
> checking whether cairo's directfb surface backend feature could be enabled... no (requires directfb http://www.directfb.org)
> configure: error:  directfb surface backend feature could not be enabled"
>
> is there a way i need to point cairo to the installed Directfb?

Could you show us the config.log file that ./configure produced?

Also, I'm curious. What do you need the directfb backend for?

Uli
--
A learning experience is one of those things that say,
'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.'