[cairo] Can't download releases/cairo-1.12.2.tar.xz

Mark Bucciarelli mkbucc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:24:32 PDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM, James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com> wrote:

> You can try the gentoo mirrors.  OSUOSL has some at:

Worked.

> Also, most download apps should be able to restart where they left off.
> Wget does that automatically.  Curl has options to, at least.

Yeah. I tried telling curl to restart b/f posting here, but it didn't work.

    $ curl -C - -O http://cairographics.org/releases/cairo-1.12.2.tar.xz
    ** Resuming transfer from byte position 17310536
      % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
 Current
                                     Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
 Speed
      0 40.1M    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:--
    curl: (33) HTTP server doesn't seem to support byte ranges. Cannot
resume.
    $

Thanks for your help!

Mark