[cairo] Pixman - iOS and Android configuration

Marcel Klammer marcel.klammer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 23:45:32 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've been searching for image processing libraries lately and came across
pixman as well.
I tried to get it running a whole day for use on iOS and Android devices
(ARM), but failed
on the correct configuration of pixman, which somehow acted a bit wierdly.

Is there any overview of common configure parameters for common devices?
I'm on a Mac OSX and I want to develop for ARM devices, iOS and Android.

I'm not sure where to go from here to find a proper config.

Thanks in advance
Marcel