[cairo] rcairo and xcb

cedlemo cedlemo at gmx.com
Sat Jan 26 02:13:59 PST 2013

Hi,

I am using rcairo on archlinux with the default package (v1.12.2) and I
am writing a ruby module for xcb (just for fun). I would like to know if
the functions in cairo-xcb.h (like cairo_xcb_surface_create) have been
implemented in rcairo. I have read the source and found some references
to XCBSurface classes but I don't find any related methods to use. This
will help me to understand how I could pass data ( xcb_connection_t,
xcb_drawable, xcb_visual_type) from my xcb module to the rcairo module
in order to draw on  windows generated by my xcb module.

Thanks.

Cedlemo