[cairo] Cairo-gles backend in cairo 1.12.14

sundararaghavan santhanam sunragav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 03:17:34 PDT 2013

Hi

I was able to successfully port, cross compile and run the cairo gears
application in gles backend, on my embedded system target.
http://people.linaro.org/~afrantzis/cairogears-0~git20100719.2b01100+gles2.tar.gz
The ported samples trap, comp, text and shadow run well in cairo1.12.3
and  1.12.4.
But I face problem in running the same in 1.12.14.
I could not run the texture related samples like comp, text, shadow.
Trap plays well but the gradient could not be displayed in the gradient sample.
I use gles backend and converting all image surfaces I load from png
file to gl surface.
Let me know if there is something that should be done for the
texture+gradient samples to work in 1.12.14.

thanks
Sundara raghavan