[cairo] GObject wrapper for cairo_matrix_t

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Mon Mar 18 09:58:29 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 18.03.2013 16:54, Nicola Fontana wrote:
> Il Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:21:14 +0100 Nicola Fontana <ntd at entidi.it> scrisse:
>> Patch attached in case this is only an omission.
>
> Any chance to get this pushed?

I don't have the slightest clue about GObject and thus I cannot say if this was
intentional or not. Can you enlighten me about this patch and why you need it?

I also CC'd Benjamin Otte on this mail, because git claims that he introduced
this file and might know more. Benjamin, should cairo_matrix_t be added to
cairo-gobject.h?

Cheers,
Uli
--
A learning experience is one of those things that say,
'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.'