[cairo] GObject wrapper for cairo_matrix_t

Nicola Fontana ntd at entidi.it
Mon Mar 18 11:05:44 PDT 2013

Il Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:58:29 +0100 Uli Schlachter <psychon at znc.in> scrisse:

> I don't have the slightest clue about GObject and thus I cannot say if this was
> intentional or not. Can you enlighten me about this patch and why you need it?

Hi Uli,

wrapping a C struct in a GBoxed type is needed in order to properly
handle its lifetime inside a GObject based project. I'm using cairo
matrices as GObject properties, so I need them wrapped [1].

Ciao.
--
Nicola

[1] I'm actually wrapping it by myself, but having everything else yet wrapped
    in cairo-gobject I don't see any advantage in maintaining it separately.