[cairo] cairo-1.13 finally opens

Henry (Yu) Song - SISA henry.song at samsung.com
Thu Sep 5 11:42:38 PDT 2013

Hi, Bryce

Good points on your comments.  It is short on test cases on shadow and blur.  If you can help on that would be great.  The branch is a fork work,  sorry about the messy commits.  It contains 4 major enhancements: gaussian blur, shadow, glesv3 and glesv2 with GL_ANGLE msaa extensions, pus fix bugs/optimzation here and there.

Thanks

Henry