[cairo] cairo-1.13 finally opens

Bryce W. Harrington b.harrington at samsung.com
Thu Sep 5 12:07:48 PDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 06:42:38PM +0000, Henry (Yu) Song - SISA wrote:
> Hi, Bryce
>
> Good points on your comments.  It is short on test cases on shadow and blur.  If you can help on that would be great.  The branch is a fork work,  sorry about the messy commits.  It contains 4 major enhancements: gaussian blur, shadow, glesv3 and glesv2 with GL_ANGLE msaa extensions, pus fix bugs/optimzation here and there.

How interdependent are those four chunks?  I.e. could the
gaussian blur bits be split into its own branch and
reviewed/stabilized/landed first, then the others in turn?  Or would
this require a lot of patch fiddling to extract it?  Just trying to
think how to divide and conquer efficiently.  :-)

And yeah, I can definitely help on test cases for shadow and blur.
Figure we'll want both functional tests and some perf tests.

Bryce

Bryce