[cairo] cairo-1.13 finally opens

Henry (Yu) Song - SISA henry.song at samsung.com
Thu Sep 5 12:16:37 PDT 2013

The upstream order might be this way: glesv2 with ANGLE extension first to be upstreamed, then glesv3, then gaussian blur, then shadow.

The order I have implemented is

1. image gaussian blur
2. gl gaussian blur
3. gl shadow
4. image shadow
5. xcb gaussian blur
6. xcb shadow
7. quartz gaussian blur
8. quartz shadow
9. glesv3
10. glesv2 ANGLE extensions

They are interleaved with optimization and bug fixings though.