[cairo] SVG & PS/EPS surfaces

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Sun Aug 2 04:45:24 PDT 2015

Hi again,

I found this in the mailing list archives:

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Wed Feb 4 04:41:24 PST 2015
> No. As long you do not use operators unsupported by PDF it should not
> be
> rasterized. If you are only using CAIRO_OPERATOR_OVER and seeing
> rasterization in pdf it is likely a bug.

So I changed all the images to PDF (instead of SVG/PS), and the files
are still pixellated/rasterised, not vector-based.

I suppose I could change the size to 600dpi or so, but it would be nice
to have vector based image files.

I seem to be using libcairo2 version 1.14.2 (latest version in Ubuntu).

/Tomas