[cairo] How do I use an XRender Picture as a Cairo surface?

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:18:13 PDT 2015

Actually try CAIRO_FILTER_BILINEAR, that is what XRender does

Currently if you use CAIRO_FILTER_GOOD then it triggers local image
drawing, which may be most of the problem, not the filtering. I have a
patch submitted to pixman to try to move the function there (and thus into
X) but it has not been accepted yet.