[cairo] Recent changes to branch 1.14

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 01:51:54 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

This morning I updated locally, from the latest stable branch in git
(1.14, I think).  The last time I updated was around a fortnight ago.  I
was genuinely surprised at the huge amount of stuff that's been added in
the past fortnight (far more than I'd normally expect to see in a
supposedly 'stable' branch).  Up until a fortnight ago, I don't think
anything had been added (to 1.14) since about the end of last year.
Then suddenly, a whole ton of stuff seems to have gotten merged into
1.14 from master.

Admittedly, everything seems to be still building okay so this isn't a
complaint as such.  It just struck me as unusual to see this amount of
activity in a stable branch.  I just thought I'd flag it up in case
something's gone wrong somewhere.  Best regards,

John