[cairo] Release planning for 0.14.2

Dan Raymond draymond at foxvalley.net
Thu Mar 5 17:46:25 PST 2015

Are the following two fixes going to make it into the release?

1) ./configure failure when building under MinGW on Windows

    [configure.ac]

2) runtime warnings about CGFontGetGlyphPath deprecation under OS X 10.10

    [configure.ac, src/cairo-quartz-font.c]

I posted patches to the list about a month ago and I think someone said
(1) was already in the mainline but I don't recall the outcome of (2).