[cairo] Cairo Examples

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Wed Mar 25 11:10:34 PDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 09:47:03AM -0400, Ali Sarlak wrote:
> Hi
> After I configured and build the cairo I found /test directory that I think it contains the examples of ciaro but after make command the folder just contain [*.o] object file no any executable files exist there.
>
> Is the test directory contain prepared example of cairo or not?

No, those are part of the testsuite to validate Cairo.

The test cases often have interesting implementations of various
features, but they're not compiled to individual executables.

If you need examples, check out:

    http://cairographics.org/examples/

You may also find these code snippets handy:

    http://cairographics.org/samples/

> If it contains the examples of cairo how to make executable file?

There is a README in the test/ directory explaining how to use it.

Bryce