[cairo] Presentation and feature request

Jabier Arraiza jabier.arraiza at marker.es
Sat Sep 12 00:13:06 PDT 2015

Hi adrian. Thanks for your help. In my last review to cairo, change a knot color is removed whith a function whithout color parameter. But im not a cairo expert. Also a mesh gradient has sometimes a lot of information to the user and think change individual/patch knot color is the best UX design. If you know a method to change the knot color please tell me the name. Thanks for your review, Jabiertxo