[cairo] JPEG Support For Libcairo

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:55:04 PST 2016

I don't know how bloated it is, but a popular solution for this is
imagemagick: http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php

It implements a very large number of file formats and is multithreaded.

That said, all work I have done has been to directly call
libpng/jpeg/etc rather than some library that gathers them all together.