[cairo] clipmask of multiple rects in different angles

Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult enrico.weigelt at gr13.net
Thu Jul 21 01:15:43 UTC 2016

On 21.07.2016 01:31, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> Aren’t people using OpenGL to handle their GUI drawing nowadays?

Not me.

a) I dont need all that complexity hell of ogl, and therefore dont
   want it.

b) I wanna support devices where no (usable) ogl drivers are available.
   note: proprietary drivers are not usable per definition.

by the way, I'm also planning to use additional IPs like SDMACs,
IPUs, etc - but that's probably belongs into scope of cairo or
gallium ...

--mtx