[cairo] Mesh Control Points

cecashon at aol.com cecashon at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 21:24:49 UTC 2017

Hi Cairo Folks,

I put together a little program that can dynamically draw a "tiled" mesh. It is working but I am having trouble understanding how P0, P1, P2, and P3 change the drawing. Looking at the documentation for cairo_pattern_create_mesh() it shows these control points inside the mesh. Where should all four control points be so the mesh would be the same as if it had no P control points? Are there some intitial default positions that I can use for the P control points? Thank you for any help.

Eric

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/blob/master/Misc/cairo_drawings/draw_mesh1.c