[cairo] Fwd: Fractals and procedural generation

cecashon at aol.com cecashon at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 17:58:27 UTC 2017

Good ideas for drawing but they are not so easy to implement. I don't have anything as sophisticated as the 3d fractal examples. Those really look good. You can draw on a cairo surface what you want though. For a 2d drawing in 3-space with smooth, approximate and linear interpolation with animation and linear gradients using cairo you can look at the following.

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/blob/master/Misc/cairo_drawings/bezier_points1.c

The code is still a bit rough as I am trying to figure a few things out like svg export but the basic drawing works well enough.

Eric