[cairo] libcairo2-dev

Anwar Moukaddem anwar.moukaddem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:57:00 UTC 2020

Hello Tadeus,

You get the recommendation straight from the source : https://www.gtk.org/docs/installations/linux/
I am installing a development environment.  The installed packages are not dev packages.   You can download the sources from the link and that's what I did.
The list I provided is based on that.
This is why the dependencies were important to install and one of the dependencies is libcairo2-dev.
Anwar