[cairo] libcairo2-dev

Anwar Moukaddem anwar.moukaddem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:00:23 UTC 2020

Hello Tadeus,

My wordings were "So I'm sure other people are touched by this inconvenience, so your help is needed."

Are you or anyone able/willing to reproduce the issue?   Cause without reproducing it, there is no way for you guys to be sure that the package is actually causing any problems.  I pasted the old email at the end below cause it has the steps to reproduce.

Good day to you and thanks,

Anwar

N.B. Antonio’s advice is a good last resort.  But I think a lot of developers would want to have their environment setup from source (https://www.gtk.org/docs/installations/linux/).  So if we fix it it’d help everyone.