[cairo] libcairo2-dev

Anwar Moukaddem anwar.moukaddem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 00:52:37 UTC 2020

Hi Eric,

I am compiling the sources
https://www.gtk.org/docs/installations/linux/
As for APT, it's mainly for dependencies that are not on the system.
libcairo2-dev is one of those.
I see your point, but what else to do if you aim to compile the list
https://www.gtk.org/docs/installations/linux/ ?!  This list is not
even on APT, not for the same versions.

You're suggesting I contact GTK.maybe that's an avenue as well.

Take care,

Anwar