[cairo] Cairo 1.17.4 Release

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Tue Dec 8 03:47:42 UTC 2020

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 04:42:13PM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 12:21 AM Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.org>
> wrote:
>
> > A new cairo snapshot 1.17.4 is now available from:
> >

> Thanks for the release, Bryce. Much appreciated!
>
> Any thoughts about a stable release, to get into users hands?
>
> Matthias

As mentioned in the release notes this was my last release, but that
sounds like a perfect project for the next release maintainer since
they'll then be maintaining that series going forward.  If a volunteer
takes on this task before the end of the year I can make myself
available to advise them.

Would you be interested in taking up the role, Matthias?

Bryce