[cairo] Time for a release ?

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Tue Nov 17 23:32:53 UTC 2020

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 03:10:24PM +0100, Uli Schlachter wrote:
> [...]
> > [...] however I cannot remember the test-suite passing at
> > any time,
>
> Yup, I never saw the test suite passing either.

The trick to getting it to pass is to regenerate all the reference
images yourself.  Unfortunately, if you then make any changes to your
system (update pixman or ghostscript, fonts, etc.) the testsuite will
most likely fail again.  And others will most likely not be able to
reproduce your successful testrun using your generated reference images.

Bryce