[cairo] Release management for Cairo

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 19:26:32 UTC 2021

I think there was some misunderstanding with my comments about pixman. I
want pixman *REMOVED*, not used more. Any useful functions in pixman would
be moved to Cairo xlib/xcb and probably could be cleaned up considerably as
they could directly refer to cairo data structures. All rendering would be
client side at all times.