[cairo] Get extents

Vitaly Dyachkov obyknovenius at me.com
Mon Mar 13 11:19:36 UTC 2023

Thanks Kjell!I've registered an account on Freedesktop's GitLab but I can't make a fork.It says: You have reached your project limit.What's now?Best regards,Vitaly DyachkovOn 11 Mar 2023, at 9:59, Kjell Ahlstedt <kjellahlstedt at gmail.com> wrote:You should create a MR at https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/cairo/cairomm/-/merge_requests.I can see that you're right. It looks like these methods have never been implemented, although the declarations were added 15 years ago./KjellDen 2023-03-10 kl. 20:44, skrev Vitaly Dyachkov:Hi,I was trying to use cariomm in one of my personal projects and noticed that `ScaledFont::get_text_extents()` and `ScaledFont::get_glyph_extens()` are declared in the header but are not actually implemented.I've created a PR in the official repository on GitHub https://github.com/freedesktop/cairomm/pull/4 that adds the implementation of these methods but I'm not sure it got anyone's attention.What can I do to get it merged?Regards,Vitaly Dyachkov