[cairo] Get extents

Kjell Ahlstedt kjellahlstedt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:03:42 UTC 2023

I can't help you with your Freedesktop account. Hope someone else can.
If you have great problems making a merge request, it's okay if you
create an issue at https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/cairo/cairomm/-/issues
and attach your patch to the issue. If that also fails, you can, as a
last resort, attach the patch to a post on this mailing list.

/Kjell