blur, gratitude donation

Steven J Abner pheonix.sja at att.net
Thu May 30 22:01:09 UTC 2024

  I like to donate this to cairo. I had a problem trying to get the
"Cookbook" example to work, so hopefully with little or no modification
you could use. Thanks to all those that made Cairo and them who assist
those with issues :)
 Included with code is a demo, and 2 pngs. One for demo, one showing
real world application of (part of user interface). It creates a
"example.png" file to view.
 You may adjust viewed results by altering radii rx, ry, 0 - 9, 9 being
visual max, but allows higher.
 Demo complile (uses gdk for png):
gcc -x c -std=c99 -pipe -fno-builtin -fmessage-length=0 -g `pkg-config
--cflags gtk+-3.0` -o blur cairo_blur.c `pkg-config --libs gtk+-3.0` -lm
 Demo run:
./blur

Steve