[cairo] glitz development no more in cairo CVS tree ?!

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Tue Aug 9 13:21:46 PDT 2005

It's a bit messed up right now. I'm working on some FBO updates for
glitz that will break the current API. Once they are done, all updates
to glitz will be going into cairo CVS and I'll create a 0.5 snapshot.
I've put some tarbolls at freedesktop.org/~davidr because they are
needed for my current version of Xgl, which I don't want to get into CVS
until the glitz FBO rewrite is done as Xgl is sort of broken without it.

Sorry.