[cairo] Maintaining cairo with git

Timon Christl timonchristl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:16:25 PST 2006

On 2/17/06, Carl Worth <cworth at cworth.org> wrote:
> It's official now.
>
> I've switched all of my work on cairo from CVS to git. For now, there
> is no way to commit to the cairo from the cvs client, (but we may be
> able to set that up soon if using cogito or git would be a
> deal-breaker for anyone wanting to commit---please let me know).

Will the central git repository still be mirrored to the CVS for the
time being? I wouldn't mind learning how to use git, but so far I had
no luck finding a useable git client for Win32. I don't need commit
access, I just want to follow development more often than downloading
stable tarballs.

--
(defun f(p x)(If(Eq x nil)nil(If(p(Car x))(Cons(Car x)(f p(Cdr x)))(f p
(Cdr x)))))(defun q(x)(Q nil x))(defun Q(a x)(If(Eq x nil)a(Q(Cons(Car