[cairo] Re: Using cairo on windows?

Chris Nystrom cnystrom at gmail.com
Sun May 21 06:59:39 PDT 2006

On 5/19/06, Writser Cleveringa <writser at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> hey all,
>
> Tonight I added a very basic tutorial about using Cairo with Visual Studio
> to the  documentation section, along with some sample applications. I
> learned a lot about Cairo during the process (hadn't really worked with it
> before). Hopefully the tutorial is useful for some other people too.

I thought the SDL section very helpful. So much so that I broke it out
into its own section on the wiki at the same level as the Visual
Studio section, since it is applicable to all environments. I also
included a unix style Makefile, and made some small code cleanups to
clean up a few warnings I got.

> ps: I accidentally sent Carl Worth about 20 mails while updating the Wiki.
> Sorry! :D

Me, too, I am sure.

Chris

--