[cairo] cairo/glitz sample code

Nicolas Bruguier nicolas.bruguier at supersonicimagine.fr
Wed Oct 8 04:49:28 PDT 2008

Hi,

I didn't merge my work in freedesktop I wait to have eventually an
access on it (I fill a bug for that). You can continue to grab it with
my repository:

git clone git://git.tuxfamily.org/gitroot/ccm/glitz.git

I don't know if nobody are in charge of glitz, perhaps the main
developer of glucose which use it. I'll try to continue to enhance it,
in this moment, I work to fix gradient problems in cairo backend and on
the documentation which you can see a preview here :
http://cairo-compmgr.tuxfamily.org/glitz/

Regards

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Bruguier
R&D Software Engineer

Email : nicolas.bruguier at supersonicimagine.fr

www.supersonicimagine.fr

===================================
CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this message and any attachments hereto are
intended only for the personal use of the designated recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication, and as
such, is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is prohibited. Please notify us
immediately by telephone.

NOTA:
Supersonic Imagine is a proud contributor to the open source community.
For all mails related to my open source activities the above clause is
not applicable.