[cairo] 1.10 timeline and beyond

Tim Teulings tim at framstag.com
Sun Jun 13 00:36:39 PDT 2010

Hello!
> If you have stuff you want in, or want your favourite backends to work
> in 1.10 as advertised, please speak up and give your code a whirl.
> We'll try to be less of a joke this time.

What about the effect I had recently found in 1.9.6 regarding reacting
to InvalidateRect triggered WM_PAINT events under Windows. It seems like
cairo 1.9.x is behaving differently as 1.8.x, possibly handling clipping
region wrong in this case? This may be a critical bug in 1.9.x under
Windows and should be fixed if it is! I can offer more details on
request. I have to admit that I was a little bit suprised to get no
answer from one of the maintainers :-/ Is there no windows mainter, is
(s)he in holiday?

--
Gruß...
    Tim