[cairo] Rendering bug when using operator "source" (ver. 1.12)

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 15:10:29 PDT 2012

Dear developers,

Please take a look at the following rendering bug, that occurs when
using cairo operator "source" for drawing.
This is something that we've previously found as far back as version
1.9.8. The current incarnation has been tested and confirmed to exist in
1.12 release.

Attached is a sample source to replicate the problem. To see what the
expected output looks like, replace either operator "source" with "over"
or any one of non-integer values marked by comments with nearest integer
(i.e. 0.1 => 0)

Resolution would be greatly appreciated, as at this point we have to use
operator "over" instead, resulting in un-needed overhead.