[cairo] Bug in release 1.12

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 08:15:17 PDT 2012

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:57:01 +0200, Andrea Canciani <ranma42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How about having independent repos for:
>  - cairo (implementation exposing only official public functions)
>  - cairo debug/boilerplate (special public functions for
> instrumentation of public cairo; might become official and/or die as
> time goes on)

The boilerplate will just be common code for the test/perf suites.
I don't think you should aim for anything more than that.

As for debugging, we first need the instrumentation and facilities
within cairo. Whilst there may be demonstrations as part of the
documentation and rationale for the interfaces, I don't think it will be
part of cairo-boilerplate.

Other than that, that looks a reasonable proposal if someone wants to
jump in and look at how to make "make dist" perform tricks.
-Chris