[cairo] Upcoming release schedule

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Tue Jun 13 16:17:48 UTC 2017

Bryce Harrington <bryce at osg.samsung.com> writes:

> Just a head's up that I'll be rolling a new snapshot next week.
>
> There's not too terribly much on trunk, but it's been 6 months so figure
> we're due.  This'll just be a quickie snapshot, version 1.15.6.  I plan
> on posting it by Tuesday.
>
> While I'm at it, I can also roll stable bugfix point releases for the
> 1.14.x and 1.12.x trees, although there are currently no commits on
> either branch.  If you have bugfix patches suitable for inclusion in the
> stable releases please either cherrypick them to one or both branches,
> or flag the patches for me so I can cp them.  I plan to cut the releases
> for these by Thursday.

Any chance of having "stroker: Check for scaling overflow in computing
half line widths" in? It was reverted due to several assertions, I'm not
sure if only the asserts were wrong or the patch itself, though. I would
love to have that fix in 1.14 too :-) If we can help somehow just let us know.

Thanks!