[cairo] Migrating Cairo to GitLab

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Fri Aug 24 17:28:59 UTC 2018

Does anyone have concerns if we proceed with this?  Thoughts on
migrating Bugzilla too?

I'm going on vacation for the next week but hopefully I should have time
to file the request to get the ball rolling when I return.

I would love to see us move issues to gitlab, as I have found it easier
to work with than Bugzilla, elsewhere.  It might be a bit disruptive,
but then our bug tracker isn't super active so the impact of that is
probably not going to be that big of a deal.

Other options besides this migration plan are of course possible, but I
think following the Freedesktop move as Daniel outlines is best for us.
If you have other ideas or thoughts on what we should do, this would be
the ideal time to voice them.

Bryce